HomeFairview VideoCity GovernmentJob OpportunitiesPublic SafetyPublic WorksPublic LibraryContact UsSite MapCemetery MapLinksPhoto Album

We are here to serve you...

Gavel Banging


Amy Gibson
Municipal Court Clerk
The City of Fairview operates a Municipal Court system for those people who have received a ticket from a City Police Officer, Animal Control Officer or for a violation of city ordinances.

The Municipal Judge is an attorney, licensed to practice in the State of Oklahoma. The Municipal Judge is appointed by the City Council.

Municipal Court is held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, beginning at 5:30 p.m. Court sessions are held in the City Council Chambers of the City Hall. When a summons (ticket) is issued, the date and time of the Court session will be written on the summons.

Rulings of the Municipal Judge may be appealed to District Court.

If a defendant does not appear on the Court date indicated, the Municipal Judge is empowered to issue a Bench Warrant for the arrest of that person.

If you have any questions pertaining to the rules and procedures of Municipal Court, feel free to contact either

Police Chief Devin Farrow or Municipal Court Clerk Amy Gibson, at 580-227-4444

or email questions to
E-MAIL: Court Clerk

or you may stop by the police station at 203 East Central.